Updated on 11 April, 2019
Yes. TideBit accepts users authorize friend to transfer in cash or cheque at ChaiWan Office and Tsim Sha Tsui office payment office.
TideBit account holder must send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by the registered E-mail before the representative arrives at the payment office.
When the representative arrives, he/she is welcome to ask for E-mail check up.
a. When the representative arrives, he/she must show his/her original ID card/ passport.
b. The E-mail must contain a selfie which includes:
1. TideBit account holder’s face
2. TideBit account holder’s original ID card/ passport
3. Transfer-in authorization letter (you can download the template at the end of this page , must list:
- TideBit account holder’s name, as the same as it on the ID card/ passport
- TideBit account holder’s registered email
- date of transfer
- the representative’s name
- the representative’s ID card/ passport number
- the representative’s contact)
c. Any insufficiencies in the above information will result in your transfer to be rejected.
d. The transfer-in minimum amount is 100HKD.
e. If the cash amount is equal to or more than HKD 200,000, please bring the documents to show source of funds.
f. We only accept maximum 200 pieces of non-HK$500 note and non-HK$1000 note
g. For cheque, we charge 2% fee and need 3-5 business days to credit it.
h. About RMB transfer-in, you are welcome to contact on ＋852 67679708.
Enclosure: the cash transfer authorization letter template.
- Focus TideBit on:
Telegram Official News channel: https://t.me/tidebitnews
- For general enquiries: