Updated on 27 Mar, 2020
Yes. TideBit accepts users authorize friend to transfer in cash or cheque at TideBit service centres (addresses).
TideBit account holder must send an E-mail to email@example.com by the registered E-mail before the representative arrives at the payment office.
When the representative arrives, he/she is welcome to ask for E-mail check up.
a. When the representative arrives, he/she must show his/her original ID card/ passport.
b. The E-mail must contain a selfie which includes:
1. TideBit account holder’s face
2. TideBit account holder’s original ID card/ passport
3. Transfer-in authorization letter (you can download the template at the end of this page , must list:
- TideBit account holder’s name, as the same as it on the ID card/ passport
- TideBit account holder’s registered email
- date of transfer
- the representative’s name
- the representative’s ID card/ passport number
- the representative’s contact)
c. Any insufficiencies in the above information will result in your transfer to be rejected.
d. The transfer-in minimum amount is 100HKD.
e. If the cash amount is equal to or more than HKD 200,000, please bring the documents to show source of funds.
f. We only accept maximum 200 pieces of non-HK$500 note and non-HK$1000 note
g. For cheque, we charge 2% fee and need 3-5 business days to credit it.
h. About RMB transfer-in, you are welcome to contact on ＋852 67679708.
Enclosure: the cash transfer authorization letter template.
Please make sure the current Fee Schedule is acceptable. Thank you.
- Chai Wan (Headquarter)
- Wan Chai
Address: G/F, 75 Austin Road, Jordan, Kowloon
Getting Here: a 3 minutes walk from Jordan Station Exit C2（Google Map Link: http://bit.ly/2HRzULZ )
Opening hours: Monday - Saturday, 12:00 pm-7:00 pm (no lunch break, except Hong Kong public holidays)
Service: Transfer - in & transfer - out
- Focus TideBit on:
Telegram Official News channel: https://t.me/tidebitnews
- For general enquiries:
WhatsApp (67356499): https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=85267356499