Updated on 22 March, 2019
Yes. TideBit accepts users authorize friend to transfer out cash at ChaiWan Office.
TideBit account holder must send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by the registered E-mail before the representative arrives at the office.
When the representative arrives, he/she is welcome to ask for E-mail check up.
a. When the representative arrives, he/she must show his/her original ID card/ passport.
b. The E-mail must contain a selfie which includes:
1. TideBit account holder’s face
2. TideBit account holder’s original ID card/ passport
3. transfer-in authorization letter (you can download the template at the end of this page, must list:
- TideBit account holder’s name, as the same as it on the ID card/ passport
- TideBit account holder’s registered email
- date of transfer
- the representative’s name
- the representative’s ID card/ passport number
- the representative’s contact
c. Any insufficiencies in the above information will result in your transfer to be rejected.
Enclosure: the Cash Transfer-out authorization letter template.
- Focus TideBit on:
Telegram Official News channel: https://t.me/tidebitnews
- For general enquiries: