Updated on 02 Mar, 2020
Yes. TideBit accepts users authorize friend to transfer out cash at TideBit service centres (ChaiWan/Wan Chai/Jordan).
TideBit account holder must send an E-mail to email@example.com by the registered E-mail before the representative arrives at the office.
When the representative arrives, he/she is welcome to ask for E-mail check up.
a. When the representative arrives, he/she must show his/her original ID card/ passport.
b. The E-mail must contain a selfie which includes:
1. TideBit account holder’s face
2. TideBit account holder’s original ID card/ passport
3. transfer-in authorization letter (you can download the template at the end of this page, must list:
- TideBit account holder’s name, as the same as it on the ID card/ passport
- TideBit account holder’s registered email
- date of transfer
- the representative’s name
- the representative’s ID card/ passport number
- the representative’s contact
c. Any insufficiencies in the above information will result in your transfer to be rejected.
Enclosure: the Cash Transfer-out authorization letter template.
- Chai Wan (Headquarter)
- Wan Chai
Address: G/F, 75 Austin Road, Jordan, Kowloon
Getting Here: a 3 minutes walk from Jordan Station Exit C2（Google Map Link: http://bit.ly/2HRzULZ )
Opening hours: Monday - Saturday, 12:00 pm-7:00 pm (no lunch break, except Hong Kong public holidays)
Service: Transfer - in & transfer - out
- Focus TideBit on:
Telegram Official News channel: https://t.me/tidebitnews
- For general enquiries:
WhatsApp (67356499): https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=85267356499