Dear Valued TideBit users,
In order to protect your account safer, TideBit strengthens cash transfer-in by the third party review now.
If you authorize friend to transfer in cash or cheque at our service centres (ChaiWan/Tsim Sha Tsui/Wan Chai ), you must send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by the registered E-mail before the representative arrives at the payment office.
When the representative arrives, he/she needs to show us his/her original ID card/passport and also is welcome to ask for E-mail check up.
The E-mail must contain a selfie which includes:
1. TideBit account holder’s face
2. TideBit account holder’s original ID card/ passport
3. Transfer-in authorization letter (you can download the template at the end of this page, must list:
- TideBit account holder’s name, as the same as it on the ID card/ passport
- TideBit account holder’s registered email
- date of transfer
- the representative’s name
- the representative’s ID card/ passport number
- the representative’s contact)
Please note that any insufficiencies in the above information will result in your transfer to be rejected.
Enclosure: the cash transfer authorization letter template.
More information please check the tutorial: https://tidebit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004259634--Transfer-in-May-I-authorize-friend-to-transfer-in-cash-for-me-
Your account safety is our priority. Thank you for your continually support.
22 March 2019