If you already have EOS on TideBit, you can transfer them out to your own EOS wallet.
Figure 1, log in to your TideBit account and add your own EOS wallet address.
On "My Account" page, in the "Blockchain Asset Transfer" column, click "Bind Blockchain Asset Transfer-Out Address".
Figure 2, in the "Create Blockchain Assets Transfer-out Address" page,
1. Select the cryptocurrency "EOS";
2. Give your EOS address a name;
3. Fill in your EOS account；
4. Do 2-Step Verification, Google authenticator or SMS (SMS)；
5. Click "Submit".
Figure 3, after that, return to the "My Account" page, you will see that the EOS wallet (myeoswallet) has been added successfully.
When you need to transfer out EOS, please click “Transfer out” on the right.
Figure 4, on the "Submit Transfer-out Request" page, please
1. Fill in the EOS amount;
2. Fill in the MEMO provided by your EOS account (Otherwise, the payee cannot confirm the who the transferred EOS belongs to. Please check the MEMO at the EOS account of the payee.);
3. Do 2-step verification, Google authenticator or SMS;
4. Click "Submit".
Figure 5, after completing the transfer request, you can check the status in the "Transfer Records". If you still have questions, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp 67356499.
- Focus TideBit on:
Telegram Official News channel：https://t.me/tidebitnews
- For general enquiries: